Just a reminder that faculty will no longer need to submit copy content through the eCampus Request System (eRS).
Faculty should continue to use the eRS system for:
- Requesting content from a different
instructor's course. The instructor or department chair who owns the content will
need to send approval by email to
eCampus for you to use their course content. The eRS request will not be completed
until we receive the approval.
- Requesting a new Development Shell
- Requesting a new Collaborate Session
- Enrolling a TA in your course
- Enrolling a student making up an
incomplete as an Auditor in your course