Fall 2017 course shells are available in eCampus. Instructors will have access to courses but students will not be able to access Fall courses until the start date, as set in STAR.
Just a reminder that faculty will no longer need to submit copy content through the eCampus Request System (eRS).
Faculty should continue to use the eRS system for:
- Requesting content from a different instructor's course. The
instructor or department chair who owns the content will need to send approval
by email to eCampus for you to use their course content. The eRS request will
not be completed until we receive the approval.
- Requesting a new Development Shell
- Requesting a new Collaborate Session outside of eCampus
- Enrolling a Teaching Assistant (TA) in your course
- Enrolling a student making up an incomplete as an Auditor in your