Click the panels to view
Departments may not cross-list over two or more levels, i.e., a 300-level course may not be cross-listed as a 500-level course; a 400-level course may not be cross-listed as a 600-level course. Crosslisting may not occur between for-credit and not-for-credit courses.
Start and End Dates
The citation is Code 18B 10-1 (h).
Midterms and Final Exams
RNP (Registered not Paid)
Dropping a Course
Request of Data for Research or Reports
Any request of data from eCampus for research or reports must be accompanied by a letter identifying the data fields requested, timeframe and other appropriate parameters. The letter must contain appropriate approvals (College, IRB, etc.). Data request letters should be directed to the Associate Vice President of Academic Innovation, PO Box 6800. A minimum of 3 weeks is required for processing.
Guests & Visitors
WVU accords all rights under the law to students
who are declared independent. No one outside
WVU shall have access to nor will WVU disclose
any information from students’ educational
records, without written consent of students,
except to personnel within WVU and the West
Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission, to persons or organizations providing students’
financial aid, to accrediting agencies carrying
out their accreditation function, to persons
in compliance with judicial order, to organizations
conducting studies for, or on behalf of, education
agencies or institutions for the purpose of
developing, validating, or administering predictive
testing student aid programs, and improving
instruction, and to persons in an emergency
in order to protect the health or safety of
students and or other persons. All of these
exceptions are permitted under the act.
See: West Virginia University Policy on the family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
Instructional and Graphic Design Assistance
Guidelines for Roles in WVU eCampus
- Persons with Instructor access in WVU eCampus courses must be identified in BANNER.
- Courses that are team taught must have percentages of instructional assignment for each instructor identified in BANNER.
- Program advisors/supervisors may be enrolled in the Teaching Assistant Role and must sign a Code of Confidentiality.
- Courses that have more instructors or course builders than there are students may require written justification.
- All Teaching Assistants and non-instructional faculty must complete a Code of Confidentiality prior to course access.