Also, remember that you no longer need to submit copy content through the eCampus Request System (eRS).
Faculty should continue to use the eRS system for:
- Requesting content from a different instructor's course. The instructor or department chair who owns the content will need to send approval by email to eCampus. The eRS request will not be completed until we receive that approval.
- Requesting a new Development Shell
- Requesting a new Collaborate Session outside of eCampus
- Enrolling a Teaching Assistant (TA) in your course
- Enrolling a student making up an incomplete as an Auditor in your course