- View course announcements
- Participate in online discussions, forums and group activities
- Access course materials and resources
- Submit assignments or take online tests and quizzes
- Check your grades
Logging in to eCampus
- Go to https://ecampus.wvu.edu/
- Click the Login button.
- Enter Login credentials and click Login. (If you need to reset or activate your Login password, please go to the Login Self Service website.)
Accessing an eCampus Course
After logging in, courses are available in the My Courses Module on the eCampus landing page.
- Locate your course.
NOTE: Students will only see available courses for the current semester. If a course that should appear is not, please verify enrollment/assignment in STAR. If courses are still not showing, please contact the ITS Service Desk at (304)-293-4444 or ITSHelp@mail.wvu.edu.
- Click the link for the course.